Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy notes!

Friends, today I have some A-MA-ZING happy notes to share with you!!

T's Happy Notes Part 4 -

ADVOCARE- helllllloooooo healthy goodness!!! I am so unbelievably happy and excited to start my 10 day Herbal Cleanse (and possibly lead into a 24day Challenge) that I can hardly wait until Monday morning!!!!!!! Step number 2 on way to getting fit and healthy for ME!



Swim Lessons- the boys start their second week of swim lessons this week and I am so happy that they are doing so well! One thing you must know, my boys are both very afraid of water, so swim lessons was a MUST this summer. They are loving it and I am one proud mommy watching them have so much fun with their swim teacher!!

Summer break- 9 DAYS!!!! Actually, 8 1/2 days :). I am so excited to spend this summer with my kiddos and I am looking forward to our much needed family vacation in July! We are going to have so much fun this summer...please let these next nine days be good to me and go by quickly!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! Wish me luck on my new journey!!

CHEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!