Thursday, May 31, 2012

One step forward

Before my doctor said I could start exercising, I thought of all the things I wanted to do. When I was given the go, I told myself "you've got this...you can do it!!" So I set my goals and I have started down a path to reach them.

And here I go...

I ordered my AdvoCare cleanse and I start it on Monday! 10 day challenge - bring it on! I also started walking after work with my co-worker and friend. We walk a brisk, fast pace and complete 2 miles on average, three times a week. Go us!!

I am super excited to keep updating on my progress and I hope you will join me on my journey! My #1 ultimate goal is to get fit and be healthy for ME!! The rest, will all fall into place :)

CHEERS friends!

Photo- (http://fitgurl4life.tumblr.com/post/24168145327/myfitness-app-is-that-what-it-is)

3 comments:

  1. FRIEND!!! You are AMAZING!!!!! Emailing you now... LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you!! You will do GREAT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you friends!!! I am so excited for this journey and I can't wait to share it with you!!! <3 Thank you for your support!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!