Went to get the kids' pictures taken yesterday without much success at a good group photo. I think my husband was so frustrated at the thought of not getting one good one, that he stepped in (which is a BIG deal because he is anti-family picture man) with the kids. Ironically, that's the only one of all the kids that turned out decent. There were several great individual ones of the kids so we called it a day. I had purchased two Groupons, so I scheduled another appointment to return Sunday.
Pictures round two went a lot better! This time we got a handful of great group shots of the kids and a great one of the kids and myself. Everyone was in a much better mood and we got some more great individual shots as well! Almond Joy's pictures turned out SO CUTE!
I love getting pictures done of the kids! Thank you husband for my wonderful Mother's Day present and letting me buy the picture CD and some prints to put in the frames on the wall :) I am one happy momma!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!