...a glass of wine after a long day.
...waking up to a little girls smile.
...listening to the imagination of little boys playing.
...a hot cup of coffee after a sleepless night.
...family.
We have had my nephew at our house this weekend for a sleepover and he and M&M's have had such a blast! They are the best of friends and I love watching them and listening to them play. Occasionally, like brothers, they fight and yell but for the most part, they get along great. I am so happy they are so close in age and have each other to entertain!
As I sit here and write, I look around at my house and wonder...WTH happened in here!?! Every Lego, puzzle, book, car, train, and toy is out of it's bucket and strewn from one end of the house to the other. There are Ninja Turtle guys without heads, Mr. Potato heads missing limbs and random pieces of hot wheels throughout the hall. The beds are bare from them trying to build forts and the clothes hampers and completely emptied. Most people would be quick to judge saying "Why aren't you supervising them? How could you let they make such a mess?" Friends, it's simple...they are 3 yr old boys...and they are as happy as can be! Sure it will be a challenge later making them pick it all up, but as long as they are laughing, having fun and aren't fighting, then who am I to rush in and ruin their fun? Gosh, I love them SO MUCH!!
Happiness is a messy house and happy kids :)
CHEERS!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!