Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Notes!

Happy Friday friends! Helllllooooo 3 day weekend!

T's Happy Notes Part 3 -


Memorial Day weekend - Long weekends are definitely my favorite! I am so very excited for this weekend in particular because my hubby will home all weekend!! That means we get to spend 3 wonderful days together as family! Maybe we will even get to do something fun...farmers market, bowling, movie night, BBQ??? Hmm...so excited!

Summer Break - Friends, there are only TWO MORE MONDAYS of school left!!! This makes me so very happy because that means that Summer Break is in sight! I get to (hopefully) enjoy beautiful weather, hang out with my kids, take vacation, sleep in and be reminded of the many un-paid benefits of this wonderful job I have! The positives of working in a school. :)

Yellow Tail, Merlot - I ♥ you! Thank you for jumping off the shelf into my basket so that I could bring you home and enjoy your deliciousness! You make my long, stressful days SO MUCH better! In the short three days you have been with me, I thank you for my sanity. We shall meet again...tomorrow maybe? OK, yum!


Friends, I hope that you have an awesome Memorial Day weekend! Do something FUN and be safe.

CHEERS!

2 comments:

  1. I love ALL of our happy notes...here's to a very happy weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami, you are so sweet!! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!