Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

What an amazing weekend! I have been spoiled...with love!

Saturday began with a wonderful surprise at Kit Kat's soccer game. My parents and my cousin from Washington showed up!! We all enjoyed the game and cheering Kit Kat and his team on. After the game, they left and we went home for lunch. We hung out, napped, and had a nice afternoon at home before getting ready for a fun filled evening. My parents built an outdoor movie theatre (think of a drive-in movei theatre except on the lawn in chairs instead of cars) and they invited us over for movies at dark. We had a nice family dinner at Red Robin before heading over there. When we got there, I had a wonderful surprise...my bestest friend was there!! I haven't seen her in way too long and it brought a huge smile to my face!! There was also a lot more family there...grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...its was truely a fun filled evening!! 

Sunday, we were up bright and early to meet the rest of the family for Mother's Day breakfast. I got to see my cousin again before she headed back home and even my uncle joined us! (Happy Mother's Day to him!!) Breakfast was nice and my wonderful kids gave me a beautiful mothers necklace (with special thanks to Nana and Papa)!! After we left breakfast, we stopped and picked up some beautiful flowers and a sweet card for my sister-in-law and surprised her at work to deliver them. She is an amazing mom and we wanted her to know how special is!! She loved it. :)  Once we got home my wonderful husband let me take a nap...a 3 hr nap...and it felt AMAZING!! He also made me a wonderful dinner (which he does most everynight anyways!).  I feel so loved...and so incredibly lucky!

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you had a wonderful day full of love and happiness :)

Mother's Day picture made by M&M's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!