When life gives you lemons, will you make lemonade too?
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Something to think about...
Some of you may be asking why I chose to title my blog "My life with Lemons." I have always tried the New Years resolution thing and to be quite frank, I've always failed. So this year I chose something different...to always look on the bright side, and see the positives in life. Simple as that. Everyday we are faced with choices. You can choose to wake up and go to work or you can choose to stay in bed, call in sick. You can choose to be happy or choose to mope around and feel sorry for yourself. I made the choice that from this day forward, I will take life's lemons and make sweet lemonade. Doesn't matter what the lemon is, how big or small. Today is the day...my lemons stop here!
Labels:
Attitude,
Determination,
Life's Challenges
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!