Friday, March 9, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

Holy moly, I can't believe it's been a week since I've last blogged. I'm sorry friends! Since going back to work full time and trying to balance out three kids schedules, all I can say is I'm exhausted!! Still, that is no excuse and I promise to try harder!!

Let's recap the last week, shall we?! We have had some beautiful weather for this early March and so I have spent what time I can at home outside playing with my kids. Tuesday, Kit Kat had cub scouts, I spent Wednesday and Thursday evenings planning and preparing for my friends baby shower that I am hosting for her on Saturday, and my poor little Almond Joy has been one sick baby. My husband took her to the doctor today while I was at work and they said she has a sinus infection! Now that she's on antibiotics, she is doing SO much better! So that was pretty much my week, and yes, I worked everyday! It may not sound super busy to you, but remember, I'm functioning on maybe 4 hrs of sleep at night! ;)

Anyways, I am so excited for the weekend to be here! I have a busy weekend ahead of me with two birthday parties, a baby shower, a cub scout event and preparing the kiddos for the school week with baths or showers! I am not a super mom, I just love my kids!!

Have a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!