Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME

Another year older and another day to be reminded of how loved I am. I had a wonderful birthday filled with wonderful people and surprises! Happy Birthday to ME!


This is what I woke up to this morning...



This is what my desk looked like when I got to work...




These are the deliveries that I received...




And here is the accumulation of sweet cards I was given...
 (Photo coming soon)

I feel so blessed, everyday, for those in my life but today, more than another day, I feel so overwhelmed by love, friendship, kindness, and joy that I feel so totally spoiled!!! I have the best friends and family in the whole world! Thank you everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! You really are so blessed. Beautiful day!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 Hope it's as wonderful as you!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!