Yes, it's true...I am Irish! (Although, I'm not sure how much, but whos counting really?!) This St. Patrick's Day, I had a wonderful weekend away with my husband visiting some friends in Spokane, WA. It was our first "adult only weekend" since before M&M's was born and it was so much fun! We went out, partied, drank some good drinks, ate some good food, and had a wonderful time just being a couple instead of being mom and dad. Don't get me wrong, we love our kids more than anything but I am a firm believer in having couple time and time to just be us. Our wonderful friends were so generous and let us occupy their spare bedroom, and cooked both breakfast and dinner for all of us! Friends - we love you so very much, thank you for an excellent weekend!!!
How was your St. Patty's Day weekend?? Was the luck of the Irish with you?
Cheers friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!