Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend of celebrations

What a wonderful weekend I had! Saturday we celebrated my favorite nephew's 3rd birthday!! He had a pirate birthday with one of the most extravagant cakes I've seen and a really cool pirate balloon bouquet! Happy birthday little man!!

I also hosted a baby shower for one of my bestest friends in the whole world! It was so much fun planning and seeing it all come together! All the guests had a great time and everyone said it was a great party! She got some awesome gifts for her new baby boy. I am so excited, and I can't wait to meet him and hold him!!! Come on April 17th!!!

Today was the perfect ending to a busy but fun weekend...today was my baby brothers 16th birthday!!! I can't believe he is 16 already, it makes me feel so old! We started the day off bowling, then went to my parents house for some games and rest/relaxation. I went and bought the cake and then helped my mom make dinner. We had a wonderful dinner followed by cake and presents. Since my birthday is in Wednesday, we also celebrated my birthday! We both got spoiled with gifts!! I love my family so much, I couldn't imagine my life without them.

How was your weekend?

I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead of you.....CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. Great weekend, it sounds like :) You should post photos next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!