It's a fact...I love my husband! He gives up so much for our family and there are times when I wish we could have him home with us, but I know that he works so hard to give us everything we have and I will be forever thankful to him for that. He works a job that I know he doesn't love, he works crazy shift and odd hours, but he does it because he loves us. So when I had the opportunity to do something nice for him, I jumped all over it...I scored a set of Blazer basketball tickets!
Originally he was supposed to have a "guys night" out with my brother but due to unforeseen circumstances, my brother was not able to go. Rather than waste the tickets, I got us a babysitter and took him to the game. They were total opposite from the court side seats we sat at when we took the boys, but I wasn't complaining because number one, they were free and number two, I got to have a date night with my hubby KID FREE!! Even though they lost (and pretty much played like crap the whole game), we still had a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!