Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Notes!

Hello Friends! It's a beautiful day and the perfect day to reflect on some happy notes!

T's Happy Notes Part 2 -



M&M's - The highlight of my day! He makes me smile, laugh and comes up with the craziest stories of random things he's done throughout the day. He always has so much energy and it's contagious to those around him! His carefree spirit, sweet little onry face, wild imagination and heart of gold make him one of a kind! I love that little boy so, so much and I couldn't imagine my life without him...I love you boo!

Pictures - Today I came across some pictures from the past...pictures full of wonderful memories! Dance team, old friends, high school and some other random times. These pictures brought back so many happy, fun, crazy amazing times from my carefree life as a teenager. They took me back to a period in my life when I thought I was invincible...and clueless to the real life!  I had a great time laughing at myself while drinking a glass of wine! The only thing that could have been better was sharing it with an old friend!

Husband - I love you! Thank you for mowing the lawn, thank you for killing the bees (and the ants), thank you for making dinner, thank you for going grocery shopping, thank you for keeping the kids home on your days off, thank you for always telling me I'm beautiful (even when I disagree with you) and  thank you for working so hard everyday to give us the life we have! You're the BEST!

Happy Hump Day friends!  CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!