Friends, I will warn you now, today's post is not such a good one. I wish I didn't have to do this, but here it goes...
I hate video games. HATE them. In all forms...hand held, computer, consoles...can't stand them. I find them to be a huge waste of time, and for lack of a better term...childish. I don't understand how someone can spend all day playing them. Is there nothing better to do? They cost so much money, some (not all) are FULL of violence and almost every house has at least one. So much time is spent playing these games that some people let it consume their whole life! What happened to hanging out with friends or family and doing other activities? Playing basketball, golfing, going on bike rides or even playing a board game? What about going out meeting people? Our kids today are growing up in a society where more and more time is spent indoors in front of screens...tv, computer, handheld game systems...and they are becoming less active and social. Am I the only one who thinks this is unacceptable??
There are many, many, many, more reasons why I hate video games so much but I will save that for another day. Thanks for letting me vent!!
How do you feel about video games?
Terran, this is AWESOME! Umm, I think you know I feel the EXACT SAME WAY! HA! Waste of time and life for sure!
ReplyDeleteI love you! Have an awesome day! :)
eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com