Family, friends, bloggers, strangers, anyone else out there who is reading this, your prayers and love are need right now. There are two young girls, both students who attend the school I work at, who are very ill and they need all the support and prayers they can get! They are in critical condition at the Children's Hospital here in town with a serious case of E-coli. They are both in Kidney failure and on dialysis. One of them has a pre-existing medical condition and it is affecting her far more. She is on a ventilator, getting oxygen to help her lungs rest so that she can save energy to fight. She is having seizures and they are worried she may be suffering brain damage. I am asking you, please, please add these two to your prayer list. They are so young and they don't deserve this. We need them to heal and recover quickly...they are deeply missed.
Bailey and Vanessa, I believe in you! I want you two to know how many people there are praying for you, sending best wishes for a fast and full recovery, and tell you how much we miss you! I am so sorry that you're having to go through this but I know that both of you are fighters and you can beat this!! I read your journals everyday and could not imagine as a parent myself, what your parents are going through. I send my love to you and your families and I hope to see you back very soon!! Everyone at school cant wait to see you back too...it will be like a celebration!! Hang in there girls...YOU CAN DO THIS!!
Thank you for keeping them in your prayers! Your support means so much to not only them, but to myself as well! THANK YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!