Monday, August 13, 2012

Life

Some of us are born into this world and breathe the air of life without a destination or plan; lost, unhappy, alone or scared.

Some of us are born into this world and create life along the way; day to day, happy, and satisfied.

Then there are those of us who are not just born, but rather come bounding into this world with a life full of determination and purpose; setting goals, spreading love and living each day to the fullest!!

I have experienced my fair share of hardships in my life but I completely and honestly believe that every piece of the puzzle is what makes me who I am today. All of the challenges, all of the heartache, all of the pain and glory...every lesson or chapter of my life is what completes my life story.

Ten years ago my life changed in the blink of an eye. Someone took something that wasn't theirs to take. They forced their way into an innocent life; creating everlasting scars. This selfish act has impacted everyday of my life, but it does not define me. It has no power over me. I am stronger, wiser, and more determined than before. I am a fighter. This is me, my life and I am in control now!

My husband, my kids, my family, my friends, my accomplishments and achievements are things that define my life! I live with purpose and determination! I will shoot for the stars and settle for nothing less!

The life that I live, the people who are a part of it and with all the love my heart has, I would not change a thing! My life is not "perfect", but it's perfect for me!!

Friends, what about you? What is your story? Life is happening, here and now. Don't let it pass you by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!