Even though the official start to the school year for students doesn't begin until next week, the teachers and staff members are back in full swing preparing the building for the students' return. Supplies are being ordered, classrooms are being organized, materials are being printed and stocked...and I am feeling overwhelmed already.
I love my job, I love our staff and I love our students. However, I don't love cleaning, preparing and looking at the huge piles of summer paperwork I have laying on my desk. The feeling is overwhelming, makes me panic and causes me to stress. This happens every year and after six years, one would think I'd be used to it. Unfortunately, such is not the case. Good news, though, it is only a temporary feeling and I know that it will pass.
So here I go...one week until students start flooding the halls and the phones start ringing off the hook. I can do this, I know I can! My plan of attack -start from the top, organize and knock out one pile at a time! Ready.Set.GO!
Happy last week before "Back-to-school" chaos, friends!
I leave you with my very funny friend, Billy Madison. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!