Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wedding Season

Most of you may not know that I have a degree in Hospitality, Tourism and Events Management as well as a Certificate in Professional Bridal Consulting and Wedding Planning. Yes, it's fact! Ever since I can remember, I've wanted to be a Wedding Planner when I grew up. I went to school, put in the hard work but never landed my dream job...or at least not yet! ;) Call me crazy, but I love everything about weddings!

Tonight was the beginning of wedding season for me! My beautiful friend, Sofie, married her best friend and the love of her life, Mark, in a stunning evening wedding. As the sun started to set, a new marriage and life chapter began! It was an absolutely gorgeous day for a beautiful outdoor wedding! I could not be happier for the new Mr. and Mrs. Laymon! Love you guys :)

Next up, is my cousins wedding on September 1st and a long time family friends on September 9th! I am so excited for these two weddings because they will be unique and SO different from each other. I am also really excited for my cousins wedding because my very own M&M's will be her ring bearer...best one ever! ;)

Friends, what are your thoughts about weddings? Are you a lover or a hater? (of weddings that is!)

CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. I did not know you had that degree? Crazy, but awesome! I love weddings too. I thought about looking into getting a degree in Hospitality and tourism. I love to travel and thought I could find a cool job but then life happened. And I wish I could go back and have a redo on my wedding, it was nothing nice unfortunately. Are you doing anything to help out for those weddings?

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!