Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Today is MY day

For the past month, I have been working toward a very personal goal. I joined this AMAZING company called AdvoCare back on July 5th and it has changed my life! I've dedicated myself to a lifelong change...one of health, strength, and personal growth! Today my friends, one month later, I am now an ADVISOR and part of one of the most AMAZING teams ever!!! Today is MY day. :)

I am a business owner and it feels amazing I say that!! I am on my way to making a better life for my family...a better future for my children. I am in control and nobody can stand in my way!

Friends, if I can do this, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! I want to help you change your life :)

CHEERS!!


1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! Congratulations on your new business and the opportunities that it will provide to you! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!