Friends, I am in total wedding mode! There are only two days left until my beautiful cousin's wedding and I have so much I have to get done! With this crazy busy work week, I almost forgot all about table centers (which I am hand making and putting together all by myself) and getting M&M's tux!! Good grief where has the time gone?
Thank goodness I am taking a half day off tomorrow so that I can start preparation on the flowers and vases for the 15 table centers that need to be completed by Saturday! I can't believe time went so quickly and her big day is almost here! Thank goodness for Costco and Safeway floral for coming to my rescue when I found out the florist who I had originally picked out to order the flowers had fallen through! Also, thank goodness my cousin's wedding colors and flower choice was somewhat popular in order to get the flowers last minute! Other than time, I am feeling pretty good about the table centers. I just hope that I am not up all night tomorrow getting them completed!
To add to my wedding chaos, my darling husband has decided to have his fantasy football draft tomorrow night and host it at our house! SO, on top of doing the 15 table centers, I have to clean my house, prepare for guests and participate in the fantasy draft all tomorrow night. All I've got to say, is bring it on. Bring.it.on!!
T-48hrs to wedding day...LETS DO THIS!
CHEERS and have a happy Friday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!