Saturday, August 25, 2012

Soccer Jam

What a busy (but fun) Saturday! Started the day off right with my coffee, packed up the kiddos and headed over to the high school for the official start to Kit Kat's soccer season!  The Red and White Jam is the season opener and it was a blast!

Kit Kat has played soccer since he was in Kindergarten and of all the sports he's tried and played so far, soccer is his favorite. This year he is playing on a fairly new team, most of the kids have never played before and well, quite frankly, I don't expect them to win very many games...but he is having a BLAST and that's all that matters! (unless you ask my highly competitive husband...)

Yes, today was a great day!  The sun was shining, the team had a great first game and we got team photos taken! Today was also our day for team snacks and thanks to Kit Kat for helping me pick them out, they were a big hit with his teammates! I love the fact that I get to be apart of these fun times...I like being a "soccer mom!"

I hope that you all had a fabulous Saturday as well! Catch you on the flip side!
CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!