Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First day back

Well, I made it!! I survived my first day back to work since September 16th...that's FIVE MONTHS!!!! It was a super busy, crazy, chaotic day, but I made it and I am so happy to be back! Now that day one is under my belt it will only get easier from here right!?!

So thankful that I get to have my substitute with me for the rest of the week. Sad to say but she knows my job better then I do! At the beginning of the school year I was reassigned to Bookkeeper in the main office at the school, worked exactly 3 weeks and left for maternity leave. Before I left, I was still doing my old job therefor not learning my new job, so here I am being trained by a sub...interesting to say the least! But really, what does it matter!?! I am back to work and today I was so totally spoiled and loved! My co-workers are THE BEST, and I am so lucky I have a job I LOVE!!

Have a great week friends!!! Happy Fat Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!