Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Layout!!

I have been doing some blog research and I found this great template (awhile ago) and until today I could not figure out how to change my layout! Now that it is changed, I am taking a poll...like or dislike? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for stopping by with your input!!  I appreciate ALL comments :)

♥T

6 comments:

  1. THis is SUPER CUTE!! I like it a lot :)
    I like the colors under the Headers!! Great job!

    The only thing I would suggest is to put your GFC higher up on the page so when someone wants to follow you - they don't have to search everywhere to do so :o)

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I would suggest taking the comment capcha off..it's so difficult to read!!

      Delete
    2. Cami, thank you so much for your honest opinion!! I changed the layout from 2 column to 3 column and that took care of the GFC...it's now closer to the top! I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of the capcha. Any ideas??

      Delete
  2. I lovelovelove this!!!! GREAT WORK friend! Once I finally decide on my new layout, you can help me figure out how the heck to make it happen! :) Love you!

    eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! I found this great website with free blog layouts for every season and so I will be changing it again closer to summer! :) Love you!

      Delete

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!