Monday, February 6, 2012

A little bit of sunshine

Friends, it's a beautiful, bright sunshiny day!! Amazing what a little bit of sun can do to a much dreaded Monday morning!

If you are like me, Monday's are not my favorite day of the week. However, life is about choice. I did not go to bed last night thinking "oh man, it's Monday tomorrow", instead I went to bed hoping for sunshine and happiness!! I am so happy mother nature listened and I get to have another fun day playing outside with M&M's!! I think maybe we will take a nice walk to the library, stop by the bank, the park and maybe, just maybe (most likely going to happen) we will stop at Sesame Donuts and grab a yummy snack!! Maybe Monday's aren't so bad after all!!

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope that you have a wonderful day filled with lots of beautiful sunshine and lemonade!!

CHEERS!

Photo Rights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!