Happy Leap Year Day! Today is a day like no other. Not only does it come around once every four years, but I now have two friends who's sons were born on this day.
Four years ago, one of my best friends gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Weighing in at a chart topping 10lbs 10oz, baby Carson made his grand debut! Four years later, I am so happy that he and M&M's are such close pals! In fact, my beautiful friend is currently pregnant with another baby boy due in April, so he and Almond Joy will be close in age and they can be friends too! Happy Birthday Carson!
Joining the world today, baby Jack made his big debut weighing in at 9lbs 8oz. I am so proud of his mommy and so excited for his parents to experience all the joys, trials, and tribulations of parenthood! They will be wonderful parents and Jack is one lucky little boy! Welcome baby Jack and Happy Birthday!
Although I had a very rough and trying day at work on this extra day of the year, I am so happy that this is how I get to end it...babies make me smile!!
Did your extra day make you smile? Happy Leap Day, see you again in 4 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!