Friday, February 17, 2012

Today is all about ME

Today was a glorious day!  I went to the doctor for my last check up post surgery and I got the "all clear" to go back to work!  My incisions have healed on the outside and my sutures on the inside are dissolving! YAY ME!! With the exception of the weight restriction (0-15 lbs) and no stairs restriction, I can go back full time and without harm to myself!! I have made it 6 weeks post-op and I am feeling great! She also said that I can GRADUALLY start working out as long as there's no lifting, no running and no abdominal workouts...so basically, I can start walking. ;)  I am so super excited that my body is healing and I can go back to work! I'm excited, nervous, worried, happy and exhausted all at the same time! The last day I worked was September 16, 2011. I really love my job and miss my co-workers so very much! The students on the other hand...well, they are ok too! Thanks for all your prayers, your well wishes, and your sweet comments!  My next appointment is in June...I'll keep you updated!

Happy three day weekend everyone! 

CHEERS!!

1 comment:

  1. Your attitude about everything in general just makes me smile! Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words make my day. Thanks for stopping by!