Since before Almond Joy was born (yes, sad to admit that it has been that long), I have had three different paint sample spots on my walls. My plan was to paint it during my maternity leave but I never got around to it. So here I am, one week from returning to work, finally painting! Although my kitchen is one of the hardest rooms to paint becasue of it's cookie cutter cabinets and walls, I am at peace! No stress, just me, my paint brush & roller and some Whitney Houston music (in honor of the late singer who died yesterday.) Yes, it is a lovely Sunday!
*~ I will post some pictures once it is all completed! ~*
What is your go to when you need a break?

Here is my new dining room/kitchen! Now all I need to do is hang the pictures :)

Cant wait for complete photos :) I love painting!
ReplyDelete<3-Cami from First Day of My Life
Great work friend! I bet you're so excited with the newness of it! YOU ROCK!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
ME
eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com
Thanks ladies!! I haven't posted pictures yet because, well, it's not entirely finished. I think I went in a little over my head this time, but I'm hoping to have the final touches done this next weekend so stay tuned!!! I love your comments, they made me smile! :)
ReplyDelete